Hi Dees’! Everyone loves sleepovers but you can be very bored if you run out of ideas so I put together some for you!
- Pillow Fight!!!!!!!!!! That’s enough for an Ahhhh-mazing fun game.
- Karaoke. Okay this ones pretty easy to set up. you need a blank CD and a CD burning program, (Ask your mum or dad for help with burning it.) A computer and a list of all your fave songs, and lyrics to said songs Now find the Karaoke version of all your songs on youtube . Search Youtube converter and find a Youtube to mp3 converter. now follow the instructions to download all the songs and burn them on the disc now easy get a CD player and sing Karaoke all night!
- silly truth or dare. You will need: Balloons, Small pieces of paper, a pin or way to pop the balloons, a permanent marker and pen.
Write three truths and three dares for each person down on the paper.
push the Paper in the balloons (two balloons (One Truth one dare) Per Person)
Now write the words Truth on the one you put the Truths in and Dare on the one you put the dares in.
The person picks truth or dare and pops a balloon and someone picks one of the pieces of paper that’s what they do. for a bit more randomness mix them up so don’t pick truth or dare and don’t write on the balloons.
- RANDOM DANCING! Enough said put your fave songs on (Maybe make a CD or get them on your music player.) And just dance and play music games (Musical Chairs, Musical statues ECT) and the winner gets lollies!
- Pass the Parcel! Get your mum or dad to put together a game of pass the parcel and pass it around to music get said parent to turn off the music randomly and who ever is holding it gets to pull off another layer which will have lollies or something and at the end can be whatever you like whoever pulls off the last wrapping and gets the present gets to keep it!
- Dress ups! I still love this game because it’s fun! get a lot of silly clothes and just go crazy with your friends (And whatever Dogs cats or teddy bears, come in to it.)
- Puzzles! get board games and play, easy!
- Watch a funny movie! because fun!
There you go fun things to do at a sleepover I hope you have fun!