I got questions from online and I’m gonna answer them.
1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Depends if my room is too messy or not.
2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels? no I don’t ever really go to hotels nor do I use shampoo and conditioner.
3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? out.
4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign? WHAT?!
5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them? No question? what’s a coupon?
6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? NEITHER!
7.)Do you always smile for pictures? no I do silly faces.
8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk? no boring.
9.) Have you ever peed in the woods? eww…. maybe…
10.) Do you still watch cartoons? DUH! Cartoons are the BEST!
11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Why would i bury it?
12.) What do you drink with dinner? mineral water.
13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don’t really eat chicken nuggets
14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Peter Pan *Sigh* the real life version not Disney
15.) Were you ever a girl guide? Still am, forever will be.
16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Ewww! Privacy!
17.) Can you change the oil on your car? I don’t own a car.
18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket? no I don’t drive.
19.) Afraid of heights? once not now.
20.) Do you sing in the car? no but I would.
21.) Is Christmas stressful? No it’s cool.
22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid. I’m still a kid, I’m gonna be an astronomer.
23.) Do you believe in ghosts? YEAH!
24.) The first concert you ever went to. I think it was horse and wood maybe…
25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target I suppose.
26.) Nike or Adidas? What?
27.) Can you curl your tongue? yeah!
28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? ummm…. no I don’t think so…
29.) The last concert you saw? I forget.
30.) Can you swim well? Yeah.
31.) Can you knit or crochet? nope.
32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person? Cat!
33.( Favorite Anime? Fairy Tail or Deltora Quest…
This is from somewhere else:
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Book, Wonders of Egypt, line, “Under a single king broke down. When order was eventually.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? a big teddy bear
Before you started this survey, what were you doing? Watching Fairy Tail.
What is the last thing you watched on TV? ummm… I don’t own a tv but I guess it was um… move it mob style?
Without looking, guess what time it is 7: 30
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? Whoo! 7:45
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? my stomach.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? 3 something, today, I was practising Guitair in the shed.
Did you dream last night? Nothing I think…
Do you remember your dreams? depends (See weird dream/s 1 & 2)
When did you last laugh? IDK
Do you remember why / at what? probably fanfiction.
What is on the walls of the room you are in? Drawings paintings and a full body mirror.
Seen anything weird lately? I don’t think so…
What do you think of this quiz? It’s funny.
What is the last film you saw? Jungle Book.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’ve always dreamt of living in Africa.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A phone and a good laptop, and a pony…
Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. I read smut fanfiction… (Gah don’t yell at me it was an accident…. the first time.)
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I would help people in poverty
Do you like to dance? alone. in my room. with the door closed.
Would you ever consider living abroad? what does that mean?
Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Meaning? does the DIY part of my name count?
Who made the last incoming call on your phone? ummm…. last time anyone called my old phone was when we wondered what would happen if we called it while it was dead. it was dad.
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?A video recorder.
Last time you swam in a pool? sometime in febuary.
Type of music you like most? Pop.
Type of music you dislike most? Jazz
Are you listening to music right now? no I’m trying to watch Fairy Tail.
What color is your bedroom carpet? I don’t have carpet but mum’s red.
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? nothing my home is beautiful.
What was the last thing you bought? probably lollies.
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? no.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NEVER!
Do you have a garden? ???????? Who doesn’t? don’t answer that.
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? umm… I barely remember the tune it’s like. “Australians let us all rejoice for we are young and free, with umm something something land for toil, our land is girth by sea?” Oh I don’t remember.
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? what’s happening today, what I have to look forward to.
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!
Who sent the last text message you received? no one I have never gotten a text, but contradicting that, probably Telstra.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don’t own a credit card.
What time is bed time? 9 pm bed 10ph lights out whenever sleep
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? no not my style.
How many tattoos do you have? none!
If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one? my sister and I are goning to get tatoos me one saying big little sis and her saying little big sis.
What did you do for your last birthday? I was at a guide camp but before that my party was a Disney themed.
Do you carry a donor card? a what?
Who was the last person you ate dinner with? -_- Taylor Swift… MY PARENTS!
Is the glass half empty or half full? I broke it before you asked this question.
What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? before I was born I went to New Zealand.
When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? YUCK! NEVER!
Have you ever won a trophy? no.
Are you a good cook? yes.
Do you know how to pump your own gas? what?
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? does home count as school and do everyday clothes count as uniform?
Do you touch-type? ?????? What?????
What’s under your bed? the floor, I don’t have anything under my bed it’s one of those beds that seem to sit on other beds. they have no “Under”
Do you believe in love at first sight? no.
Think fast, what do you like right now? TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where were you on Valentine’s day? ummm… Don’t know dont’t care.
What time do you get up? normally about 7:30 but lastnight I stayed up until 1:00 am so I wake up at 9 whatever.
What was the name of your first pet? Zebedee I still own her, she’s a jack russel terrier and she’s 15 years old.
Who is the second to last person to call you? Dad probably.
Is there anything going on this weekend? uhhh…. oh I’m going to sing at my friends funeral.
How are you feeling right now? Now I am thinking about Neal, sad.
What do you think about the most? Fanfiction, cats, Taylor Swift.
What time do you get up in the morning? Didn’t I already answer this?
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? umm… I’d let them figure it out.
Who would you tell first? mum or dad.
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Box trolls I think.
Do you sing in the shower? no…. maybe… only the bath.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I already answered this one.
What do you do most when you are bored? Be bored?
What do you do for a living? Live.
Do you love your job? Of living? Of being a child? yes.
What did you want to be when you grew up? I still want to be an astronomer or astronaut.
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? I just answered that.
Which came first the chicken or the egg? Egg.
How many keys on your key ring? none I don’t have a key ring.
Where would you retire to? Home where I live right now, I want to inherit it.
What kind of car do you drive? A bmx bicycle.
What are your best physical features? I like my cheeks and eyes and hair.but really… I couldn’t love myself anymore.
What are your best characteristics? that means like personality right? umm… I’m very friendly and open hearted.
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Scotland, to meet my cousins.
What kind of books do you like to read? anything by Tamora Pierce.
Where would you want to retire to? Didn’t I answer this?
What is your favorite time of the day? any time before 10 am and after 5 pm cos that’s when I can use my computer.
Where did you grow up?Canberra I moved to Tasmania when I was 5
How far away from your birthplace do you live now? across the bass strait.
What are you reading now? Tricksters choice by Tamora Pierce.
Are you a morning person or a night owl? night owl.
Can you touch your nose with your tongue? mmmhmmm P-: no.
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? yeah easy.
Do you have pets? two a kitten named Q7&xMj%0 and Zebedee.
How many rings before you answer the phone? I wait for mum or dad.
What is your best childhood memory? the day dad made a minecraft server for me and Austin and called it Batpup Island (Ps. my nickname is BatPup)
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? baby child and Tween.
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? ummm… I like Fairy Tail now?
What is most important in life money, love or revenge? Duh love.
What Inspires You? powerful women standing up for people they love.
What is your Favorite Drink and why? aplle and black currant juice and because.
How do you remember how to spell Because? I don’t I just misspelled it and if it wasn’t for spell check it would still be like that.
What is your Faverote Sushi? oh the English do you realize you spelt favorite wrong? as for sushi? I don’t eat fish, so any with no fish.
What is your favorite time of the year? Autumn, it’s the harvest time of year it’s always so beautiful.
This is from a new source:
1) What was the last picture you took with your phone? idk
2) Do you know any big gossips?no.
3) Have you been pulled over by a cop? no.
4) Do you know your heritage? uhh I know I’m some how related to William the conquerer on mums side.
5) What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it? A pony, no.
6) What kind of sickness have you lied about so you wouldn’t go to work? none I am not even 13 yet!
7) What was the last lie you told? i don’t know probably something to do with the awkwardness of my friends.
8) Have you ever danced in the rain? no, does singing count? “I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!”
9) What is your blood type? ??????? what???????
10) Have you ever been in a car accident? no hope I never will.
11) What was the weirdest prank call that you have made? I have never prank called anyone.
12) Best compliment you have received? I don’ know one time my friend fell off his bike and dislocated his pinkie and I ran over to see if he was okay, three days later he said I was a good runner, I guess that made me feel pretty good.
13) Do you trust anyone with your life? my parents, my siblings.
14) What is your greatest strength or weakness? I am very quick thinker, Weakness: I’m not very strong or acrobatic.
15) What is your perfect pizza? Hawaiian.
16) What was your first thought when you woke up this morning “Oh *@ I stayed up till 1 am what time is it?”
17) Do you get along with your family? Why or why not? Yes I do, because we love each other very much (Even if some of us are a HUGE pain in the butt)
18) Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year? neither! I could never stand to be immortal because then I would watch my friends die and leave me I would be scarred until the universe ends. and the pretty one? I couldn’t die in a year I want to live my life to the fullest.
19) You discover that your wonderful one year old child is because of a mix up at the hospital and not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to correct the mistake? yeah!
20) Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life? Depends on what my friend did how close my friend is and well many other things.
21) Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000? ummm maybe?
22) If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose ad how would you torment them? why would I torment anyone? if it was anyone it would be my ex friends Jayde and Shante and I’d give them solitary confinement
23) Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness? yeah I’d still a child!
24) If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen? the big bang!
25) If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you pick and what would you do? Taylor Swift I’d see what it is like.
26) If you could be any age for a week, what age would that be? I’d like to know what it feels like to be young and carefree again (Aka 2-5) and I’d like to be able to remember it this time.
27) What question do you hate to answer? dumb ones, no which friend would you like to date. I answered that one recently and my “Friend” teased me until I left the camp!
28) If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza!
29) Where do you go to get on a computer? I own a dingy old laptop so my bedroom.
30) How do you start a conversation? “Hi! How are you?”
31) What keys on a keyboard do you not use? tab and the windows key.
32) If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on? no one I’d destroy it.
33) You are walking home in the dark, you see something move. What/Who is it(guess)? A What do you do? A pademelon. ignore it.
34) What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves as to you? What is their real name? cyberjinn2k it was a username, his real name is Jeff.
35) Where were you 3 hours ago? Do you think someone was stalking you? uhh… playing guitar and no.
36) Have you ever eaten a crayon, or glue? Or what strange thing have you eaten? Crayon and chalk I used to, I once tried the lead of a colored pencil YUCK!
37) What type of music do you listen to? (Genre, artists, songs?) TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!
38) What cheers you up? my mum, my cat my home.
39) What do you constantly think about that, either makes you sad or just anything? fanfiction.
40) Is there something you constantly lose at your house or anywhere? my music player.
41) Do you have a favorite book or read much? Why or why not? yes anything by Tamora Pierce and because she writes about empowering women and I love it!
42) What is the longest you have gone without sleep? all night.
43) Do you have anyone you go to for advice? In person or online? my mum.
44) What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break? I want to stop biting my nails.
45) Is there anything I should know? about what?
46) What do you order or not order at a restaurant you have been to or never been to? I usually go to indian and we always get butter chicken.
47) What is your favorite word? Least favorite? fave: Love live laugh and smile. least: Hate.
48) Describe something that’s happened to you for which had no explanation. I once broke my little toe for no reason at all.
49) What did you do for your latest birthday? I had a… Hey I already answered this!
50) What holidays do you celebrate? Are you a religious person or not? the usual Christmas Halloween though I also celebrate Yule Samhain and the Exinoxes and Solstices.