this is 20 lies you have probably believed once.
- if you cut a worm in half your just cutting a worm in half
- viking helmets don’t have horns
- bats aren’t blind
- Napoleon is the average height for his time.
- glass is solid if you see old glass it’s thicker on the bottom some say it is because glass is a really cool liquid. no people were just terrible at making glass back then
- goldfishes have more than three seconds of memory
- consuming vitamin C won’t repel colds just make the one you have better.
- vaccination will not give you autism.
- gum doesn’t stay in your gut for longer.
- (i believed this one) taste isn’t divided into separate parts it’s mix matched quite evenly.
- blood is always red because of the iron in it it’s only blue when oxygenated.
- eating an hour before swimming will not make it more likely to drown or get cramps.
- great white sharks don’t mistake humans for seals
- ostriches don’t stick their heads in the sand to hide from enemy’s.
- bulls aren’t enraged by the color red, they can’t even see it.
- sharks can get cancer.
- daddy long legs aren’t the most poisonous spiders in the world. i actually picked one up once errrggg *shivers*. they can’t harm you because their pincers are to small.
- there are no alligators in the sewers.
- some people can lick their elbows and nose.
- cracking your knuckles won’t make it more likely to give you arthritis. parents made it up to stop you being annoying.
there you go guys!